The UK Bearded Collie Website Forum Index
Home  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log inFAQ
 Food Glorious Food View next topic
View previous topic
Nina07
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that quite a lot of you give your dogs a raw diet, but I was just wondering if any of you know Lukullus Seasonal Menus wet dog food? I've been giving wet food to Miss You for the last 2 years and when NatureDiet wet food stopped being sold in France Crying or Very sad some time last year, I looked for something just as nice for her... and found this! The menus change with the seasons, I started buying these tins in late August so it was still the "summer" menu (chicken and rice based), and since October we've changed to their "autumn" menu. How chic can you get!!! I find the quality really satisfying and the price is quite affordable too, at least for a small dog like Miss You. I also add 2 spoonfuls of it to Foxie's dry food and she loves it... This is of course a free advert, I get absolutely no money from the manufacturer or from my online shop (Zooplus Very Happy ).

https://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/dogs/wet_dog_food/lukullus/lukullus_seasonal_menues/638349

Jacquietwig
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That looks really good Nina and how inventive to change with the seasons Very Happy useful to have recomendations for people who want to feed more naturally but not go raw. Very Happy

Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear that you cant get NatureDiet over there anymore - I fed my dogs on it happily for some years. Was always pleased with the ingredients and it certainly " firmed up " lucyyorkie's .... um....outlook on life, shall we say... Cool

Glad that you have found such a stylish solution for Miss You - and I like the seasonality of it, too

Very Happy

Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I like the seasonality side, too - and Judy, you may have noticed that the current autumn menu includes chestnuts - such a good idea, and a perfect match to our local culture in Ardeche! Wink Very Happy

I am looking forward to seeing what they offer for winter, now!

judy g
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing I did notice the chestnuts! I forebore from saying anything...but it did make me giggle....very Christmassey, I thought.....

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic