The UK Bearded Collie Website Forum Index
Home  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log inFAQ
 Douglas' Diary Update 10/9/11 View next topic
View previous topic
kirstancourt
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HI ALL - I'M BACKKKKKKKKKK
Due to popular demand I have been asked to start my own thread so here I am dictating (as usual) to my mum k
I am finding it very quiet now all my big sisters and digby have left to go to their forever homes but hey I can now play with mum without the others butting in. I hope Aunty Jill will post the picture again for me on this thread. I went out for a trip in the car last night and mum held me up to see a place called Worcester and we ended up in a big place called PC world and I had lots of cuddles from people but mum came out of there calling me a few names cuz me and Angel had cost her £50 for a new computer lead that we had decided to chew but after a few minutes she was cuddling me again so I knows she luvvvvvs me really.
I am becoming a bit green pawed as well now, I help to pull out all the daisies on the front lawn I like it out there dad keef plays hide and seek behind the big bush which is grrrrrreat fun. Right folk must go and sharpen my teeth ready to chew on Mr Colliewogdogs nose or anyone who is daft enough to visit wearing open toes sandals (ooh I love to see how high people can jump when I chew their toes Aunty CJ holds the record so far with Aunty sue and Helen not far behind hehehe)
Lots of love and licks
Douglas dog
Evil or Very Mad

KIRSTANCOURT BEARDED COLLIES

Image [img]
THE PHOENIX HAS RISEN !!

Last edited by kirstancourt on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kentish Sue
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Douglas - glad you have been allowed some time to put paws to keyboard - now that the rabble and all those blubbering ladies with their "ooh ahhhs" and " aren't they sweet" silly voices have departed with your brother and sisters. You will get some quality time with your human mum and your doggy mum now and that is sooo important to an impressionable growing lad like yourself.

Now little fella I have been around in this world long enough to give you a bit of manly advice - don't take any truck from the ladies, eat all your meals, sleep in the family bed, use your puppy dog eyes to get your own way as much as possible and when your mum is on the FBC instead of making a fuss of you then launch yourself across her lap, blocking the screen and keyboard and when you are big enough you can headbutt her hand of the computer mouse from underneath - - works every time for me - and it will really annoy the hell out of her. Twisted Evil

Learn to pick your foodbowl up and take it to her - also your lead when you want a walk (actually I have mastered neither of these tricks). Avoid the camera like the plague - cos it all ends up on FBC, its flaming embarrassing. Embarassed and it will come back to haunt you - believe me

I am impressed that you have started wrecking things - Sadie and I managed to get tangled with the headphones the other day when they were still attached to the computer - they weren't still attached after we had run through to the bedroom with them Wink

Bite the toes of visitors if they are silly enough not to wear sensible shoes and don't forget to nip bums if necessary

Let me know if you need any further advice

take care little man

Harry (Shilstone Know-It-All)

Never Forgotten:
Harry, Shilstone Cornishman
Sadie, Breaksea Hot Spice

Cornish Cleo
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kirstancourt wrote:
Right folk must go and sharpen my teeth ready to chew on Mr Colliewogdogs nose or anyone who is daft enough to visit wearing open toes sandals (ooh I love to see how high people can jump when I chew their toes Aunty CJ holds the record so far with Aunty sue and Helen not far behind hehehe)
Lots of love and licks
Douglas dog
Evil or Very Mad

Douglas, you can nibble my toes any time you want Laughing

Love Auntie CJ

Hey Dougie Boy

This is your cyber mate Jago, and I'm really hoping we will get to meet in the flesh soon. Then I can REALLY show you how to wind up my mum, CJ Laughing Laughing It doesn't take a lot of doing, but you have to know which buttons to press Laughing

I hope you are not missing your bro and sisters too much - and I hope that you don't get too fed up with all the fuss that will be directed just at you in the future Rolling Eyes - at least when the rest of them were there, it would have been a bit diluted. Exclamation But learn to milk it, boy, and make sure you get your own way in everything. Very Happy

I would put my foot down over the shopping trips though. Shocked That's for girls and wimps Rolling Eyes

Looking forward to hearing from you again soon, my little cobber

Licks and sniffs,

Jago

Last edited by Cornish Cleo on Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beardie Mom
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

here I am at 5 and a half weeks old....a cutie pie already eh.....

and here I am at 8 weeks old wiv my Mum AO...she love me she does...

and here I am again with my sis Angel doin sum gardenin

and here I am wiv Uncle Tony getting a cuddle....he loves me too !!

me and Mum again...she's soooo snuggly...

Please come and see my Diary for regular updates of how I am doing...I love my food and so I am eating everything that Mummy Kay gives me so I can catch up with those bruvvers and sisters of mine. I am VERY lucky to have Mummy Kay and Daddy Keef as well , they have looked after me so much cos I'm a tiddler...BUT NOT FOR LONG.......WATCH THIS SPACE !!

Cornish Cleo
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And here I am again, practising "cuteness" Laughing

Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Douglas, i'm Brittany, Harvey's big-sister. Don't worry, from little acorns grow... you are a champ at cuteness! Who can't fall for them sweet little eyes?!
Harvey was a tiddley little thing, but look at him now! He's growing by the second. And i'm sure that will reflect on you little boy. Now, have lots of cuddles from doggys and mummy and daddy! We love you all so much, that Harry... Harry stop teaching all the boys bad habits!!! Laughing Laughing lots of hugs, Brittany x

WHAT! What! No, big-sis is like soooo wrong. Harry is the coolest dude ever! Cool
I hope we can meet soon, Douglas! You seem like a real-man. Good for you for starting your own thread. No matta what your bruvas and sistars say mate! Good on ya!
Licks, Harvey! Twisted Evil

Rusmum
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Dougie mate

Rufus here, just you keep eating all that food they put down, soon you'll be as big as the rest of us. Just make sure, in the mean time, that you milk this for all it's work. You appear to have your human mummy and doggy mummy wrapped around those little paws of yours. Start making some demands - cute looks, which you seem to be good at, will get you whatever you want. You on be a diva! or should it be devil!

silytillys mum
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A big hello Douglas, I have been following your story on here and I am so pleased to see you looking so big and handsome now. Make sure you have lots of photos taken and give us an update on your weigh-ins. I love the pictures of you with your mum, she has done a fantastic job looking after you.
Dx
Big kiss from Tilly xxx
Very Happy Razz Very Happy Razz Very Happy Razz

Wongie
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Douglas

Loving your posting and the pics ..what a lovely boy you are Very Happy Looking forward to your next entry
4+1 Colliewogdogs
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Word o warning young Douglas,you dare bite Mr Colliewogdogs nose and you'll have Gizzy n CoCo to answer to Twisted Evil Jacko n Beano want to know if you're a beardie or a border.or a beardie pretending to be a border? Cos they reckon you got border markings Confused Confused Confused

Good night Jacko,you were a Prince of Borders.Sadly missed but never to be forgotten.

Pond-dippin mud-magnets rule,yea!
4+1 Colliewogdogs
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N hey,don't over milk the "ain't I cute" thing,'cos them humans will soon see through it Wink Wink

Good night Jacko,you were a Prince of Borders.Sadly missed but never to be forgotten.

Pond-dippin mud-magnets rule,yea!
gin1
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey douglas, This is Duchess from Singapore. I am far from all my fellow breed and alone here as I am only one of my kind. However with cuteness I manage to get away lots or trouble even until now. Hey buddy go on continue sure your cuteness in trouble times.

As for my human mom, once i find she had been on the lap top for donkey mins, I will sneak on her and jump on to her lap giving her a so call "beardie punch' on her lap. She gets a shock but because I give her a beardie smile she forgive me and hug me.

U see cuteness get away with everything..... Twisted Evil

Ultimate career path in this life is to be a Canine Hydrotherapist and work with Canines!
JulieC
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi little Dougie,

Great to see you have your own thread and we love the photo of you with your mummy!

Don't forget
"BIG THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES"!

ibrittany
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, best things come in small packages!

Devon-Maid
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dougie my friend, It is I Mackenzie one of your fellow puppy pals here, the best advice I can give you of late is to keep your eye out for anything remotely connected with bathing! You only have to look at what happened to me to take that warning seriously!

I have learned that being a lap dog works well on the loving persuasion front especially if you lay on your back to have your tummy tickled and also when being groomed although I really want to bite the hand that is combing my front legs – I lick it instead and Mum becomes soooo soppy!.

I think that our good friend Harry has given you some very sound advice especially regarding the mouse hand, the food bowls and the blessed camera! Take heed of all these things as they will stand you in good stead for the future.

I cannot understand however human’s reactions to our jumping up and leaving our pawtograph and at the moment you will only be leaving your own and very distinctive mark on their legs but just you wait till you grow up my friend – they get very weird about it and do lots of shrieking and make brushing movements….anyway as they say “nowt so queer as folk”

Speak soon my young friend.

Your older and wiser puppy pal…Mackenzieeeeee

GILLY ,MARK, MACKENZIE AND TALI
Scruffymuffins
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Douglas you are a little star. Very Happy i love the pics with AO. x Very Happy
kirstancourt
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone
thanks everyone for all your messages Mum K told me I had lots of friends out there but didnt realise just how many. I know I probably would not be here if it wasnt for all the white light and prayers that you all did when I was weely poorly.
Wow so much advise........ I am afraid I have let you all down a bit cuz I liked the bath ............yeh I know now I'm not supposed to but got to say mates it is ever such a funny feeling to stick your nose down the plug hole while the water is running away. As for cuteness I really have got the hang of it now I just wait til no one is paying me attention and do a lil squeak (havent got the hang of barking .....yet) and straight away theres attention and lots of ahhhhhhhhs hehehehe
I think my dad Max is waiting for me to grow a bit before he teaches me how to really charm the ladies (he dont like the competititon) boy does he know how to milk it he's my hero ........every boy should have a hero and theres no one better to have than your own daddy.
Right must go its time for my dinner - see you all soon
lots of licks (and nibbles)
Douglas dog
xxxx

Image [img]
THE PHOENIX HAS RISEN !!
kirstancourt
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey boys - have you seen the pic of my big sis Jess on the home page isnt she a stunner................
DD

Image [img]
THE PHOENIX HAS RISEN !!
MeganB
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aww Douglas, you are looking lovely. Arent you growing so nicely. You'll soon be a big boy like all the other FBC puppies.

Sue - your comment from Harry made me laugh out loud (and for quite a while too - you'll have to tell him i think he should be a stand up Wink ) - what a personality he is Very Happy Brilliant.

Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Douglas!
how wonderful you have your own topic now!
you look beautiful! and boy have you grown!
keep up the good work in the garden, I'm sure it's much appreciated!

kirstancourt
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well its weight watchers day............. what I want to know is when all you ladies go to your weight watchers classes do they put you in a sack and hang you off a crane to weigh you? cuz thats the equivilent of what my dad does to me. I should have known to have legged it when I saw the canvas bag and the fishing scales coming out but being a bit nosey I went to have a look and before I knew it I was stitched up like a kipper (excuse the pun) and hanging off the fishing scales again ..................... my mum k must think it very funny as she always has this great big cheshire cat grin on her face when I am released and I always get a big cuddle so it must be worth it.
And when dad puts me on those scales they really go boingggggg and drop so does this make me the first bungee jumping beardie in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway heres what you've all been 'weighting' for I am now 6lb 3oz and I am catching up to KC the jack russell now (she's my bestest friend)
lots of licks to you all
Douglas the bungee beardie
xxxx

Image [img]
THE PHOENIX HAS RISEN !!
Threebeards
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You sound like you're doing great Douglas. I know the weighing bit might be a little undignified but mum & dad are just making sure you're putting on weight, and growing into a big handsome boy!

Just sit back and enjoy your bungee jumps - WOOOHOOO!!!! Laughing Laughing

Pam.
Freddie
Friend in Training
Friend in Training

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any chance of my big toe back young man! Rolling Eyes
ibrittany
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That makes you the first bungee jump beardie, Doug, but i go on the trampoline!! BOING... BOING... BOING! And then, when big-sister puts me down... i go under it and watch HER bounce; it's soooooo fun! you should have a go Wink

Your trampolining, trouble-maker, bouncy-boingy, bannana-brain, cyberspace-friend, Harvey x

kirstancourt
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all
could all my beardie mates keep their paws crossed for me mums taking me to see Rod the vet tonight to see how I am progressing I know mum is a bit on edge cuz I have to have something called a scan, is it like at the supermarket cuz unless its under my tail I havent got a barcode that i can see.............................. Rolling Eyes Question
lots of love and licks
Douglas dog

As Douglas dog has said he is going to the vets. This will be his ' make or break' examination tonight so hopefully I will be posting good news later
kx

Image [img]
THE PHOENIX HAS RISEN !!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic